Onzie 秋冬瑜伽衫 2014 Fall Winter yoga wear preview


It's still hot but I'm working on 2014 Fall order now. I'm enjoying more & more the yoga wear merchandising work for my studio because I can have a peek-a-pook on what's coming in the next season. 

These are some of my favour pieces of Onzie 2014 fall collection. 
If U like to have a pre-order, call Studio at 2892 8893
Facebook:
Or Vist Unicorn Aerial Yoga Studio: Flat C & D 1/F, Fok Ying Building, 379-381 King's Road North Point, Hong Kong.
       
http://www.onzie.com/fall-2014-preview/?sort=bestselling

Sun Ray Bar Top in Neon Pink


Geo Elastic Bar Top in New Print: Prism & White Tiger






They have a same pattern to match in Long leggings
White tiger High Waist Legging create a super long effect


Carpi in pattern: Prism




Graphic Leggings I like is this Freefly pattern

Another interesting pattern is Quicksand

And this gold coin pattern may be very good pattern for Chinese New Year . I've reserved one for myself haha 



Besides two popular summer pattern is still available 
Peacock


Majestic



Sizes available are XS, S/M, other size need to order


White tiger high rise legging , the exotic style cousin to Summer Bengal print . Can't wait to see the real one ^^







Find out more on my facebook page:
Yoga fashion:
Instagram: 
@amyogalife 










留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

粉嶺瑜伽班_聯和墟

Alive Yoga North Point Wall Rope Trial Sep @Unicorn Aerial Yoga Studio

Aerial Dance Workshop By Amber Wong @July Unicorn Aerial Yoga Studio