空中瑜伽健美平衡點 GNC LIVE WELL Magazine 2014 Spring Issue

I'm so happy to get the LIVE WELL Magazine copy today. Thanks U GNC production team featured my Aerial Yoga story with stunning pictures & review the healing power of Aerial Yoga . 

The story is about I started doing Aerial yoga in 2009 with my poor health & painful spine, after the very first class I felt the change in my body instantly and believed that I'd find the right way to heal. After constant practice in yoga in the following years it relief my body pain which I suffered for many years and it also greatly strengthened my body & mind . Besides it makes me fit & look much younger then my actual age which is unexpected at the beginning.

Then I started bring yoga practice to my friend & family purely for their health benefit, never though of becoming a yoga teacher. My friends like it so much then they bring more friend & families to me and so on. With the bless of yoga I became a yoga teacher now and specialized in Aerial Yoga. Read the story of mine & see if yoga can help u live well ^^



“Yoga is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better you practice, the brighter the flame.”
B.K.S. Iyengar



https://www.facebook.com/Amyogalife

https://www.weibo.com/amyogalife





If you like to experience the aerial yoga practice you can find my teacher team at the following studio:

Central -Health Max Studio
Every Monday to Sunday 
Please refer to the following time table for detail timing



Central : Health Max Studio  Tel :31023863
Venue: Rm 1004-6, Tung Ming Building, 40-42 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong

Trial Class $180, Single Class $230, 4 class in one month $800, 8 class in 2 month $1440
Classes teach in English & Chinese
Facilities: Individual Aerial Hammock, Shower available



Fortress Hill-Warrior Muay Tai Studio
Every Wednesday at 1400-1500 Level 1 Aerial Yoga by Ling (New Class)
Every Saturday at 5:45pm! Saturday 5:45pm - Level 1  by JoyceEvery Sunday 5:45pm - Level 1/2  by Tan Tan


Fortress Hill- Warrior Muay Tai Studio Tel :25122262
Venue:3/F, Blk C, Sea View Estate, 8 Watson Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Course fee: $150 trial class, $200/ Single Class, 5 Classes $880 (Use within 3month), 10 Classes $1680 (Use within 4month).
Classes teach in English & Chinese
Facilities: Individual Aerial strap, Shower & towel available    




Our teacher & class schedule may change from time to time please refer studio for the latest update.

**What to wear**
-Short or long sleeves to prevent underarm discomfort
-Clothing that is close fitting, especially at the ankles - leggings work best 


**Things to Remember Before Class**
*try not to eat/drink anything 2-3hours before
-Not recommended for anyone who has recently had surgery/botox, and group class is not safe for anyone who is pregnant.
*Always check with a doctor first! Especially if you have any of the following issues:
-high/low blood pressure, heart disease, glaucoma, detached retina, vertigo

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

粉嶺瑜伽班_聯和墟

Alive Yoga North Point Wall Rope Trial Sep @Unicorn Aerial Yoga Studio

Aerial Dance Workshop By Amber Wong @July Unicorn Aerial Yoga Studio